A few weeks ago I did a full review on the Arteza Real Brush markers. If you missed it and want to check it out, you can find it HERE! But during that review I colored two sets of images – ice cream cones to be exact – one set with just markers and the other with markers and blending with water. Again you can watch all of that in the video review! But if you want to see what I did with those images and also how I created MORE striped pattern paper you can watch the full tutorial down below!!
I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial on how I created two cards with previously colored images! If you are interested in any of the supplies I used you will find them all linked down below! Happy Crafting Everyone!!
**Affiliate Links Used**
- Arteza Real Brush Pens (24)
- Arteza Watercolor Paper
- Arteza Water Burshes (6 Pack)
- Two Paper Divas Ice Cream Stamp — No Longer Available–
- Black Dye Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Waffle Flower Plaid Play Stamp Set
- Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler Stamp Set
- Creative Corners
- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Distress Ink Minis