I am sooo incredibly excited to be a part of The Crafter’s Workshop Desgin Team this term!! If you aren’t familiar with The Crafter’s Workshop check out their About Us Page HERE. The Crafter’s Worhshop is a great USA based company that makes AMAZING stencils of all types and high quality products to use with those stencils.
Below I have a set of cards to share with you using a few of The Crafter’s Workshop goodies and sharing a Silhouette Stenciling techinque! This technique is super easy and these CAS cards are something even beginners will find easy! You can find the full video tutorial down below!
Stay tuned because I have more fun tutorials coming soon using The Crafter’s Workshop amazing products! If you are interested in any of the supplies I used on my cards today, you can find them all linked down below! Thanks for spending a bit of time with me today and until next time, Happy Crafting!!
**Affiliate Links are Used at NO Additional Cost to You**
- TCW804 Mesh Blocks 6×6 Stencil
- TCW807 Script Dots 6×6 Stencil
- TCW808 Leaf Collection 6×6 Stencil
- TCW815 Magnolia Blossoms 6×6 Stencil
- TCW816 Bird & Butterflies 6×6 Stencil
- TCW Heavy Body Acrylic Paint “Black Licorice”
- TCW Shimmery Goodness
- TCW Black Modeling Paste
- Palette Knife Set
- Painter’s Tape
- Distress Ink Minis
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Circle Dies
- Waffle Flower Celebrate Die
- Die Cutting Machine
- Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
- Enamel Accents – Potting Soil
- Nuvo Drops – Gold