I posted these tags last year, but I never got around to uploading the video tutorial for you all. And after the holiday season had passed, I decided to just hold onto it until this year! I absolutely adore these tags still to this day! These are pretty easy to make and are so much fun!! If you want to see exactly how I made them, you can watch the full video below!
If you want to read more about these tags, you can head to my older post HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today! And if you are interested in any of the supplies I used on my tags, you can find them all linked down below!Happy Crafting Everyone!!
**Affiliate Links Are Used at No Additional Cost to You**
- Christmas Cocoa Stamp Set
- Tonic Mixed Rectangle Die Set
- Big Shot
- CP Midnight Ink Pad
- Distress Ink Mini Hickory Smoke
- Distress Ink Mini Festive Berries
- Distress Ink Mini Crushed Olive
- Distress Ink Mini Evergreen Bough
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Black Alcohol Marker
- Craft Knife
- Glossy Accents
- Hole Punch
- Red & White Baker’s Twine
- Dimensional Adhesive