I love making my own patterned paper with stamping, but you can easily use diecutting (yes, I know it’s two words, but Google) to make some beautiful patterns as well! It’s so easy and it just makes your diesets go that much further! Be sure to watch the video tutorial down below for all the details on how I made my own inlaid patterned paper for my card today!
Be sure to watch the video above for all the details on today’s card. I find explaining my process through video so much easier than writing! But here are a few pictures of the finished project!
I hope you all enjoyed today’s video tutorial. If you are interested in any of the supplies I used, you will find them all listed and linked down below! Until next time, Happy Crafting!!
**Affiliate Links Are Used**
- Kat Scrappiness Crafter’s Essential Easter Edition Die Set
- Kat Scrappiness Zig Zag Rectangle Dies
- Kat Scrappiness Zig Zag Oval Dies
- Kat Scrappiness Pretty Pink Jewels
- Kat Scrappiness Yellow Jewels
- Big Shot
- Distress Ink Minis
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
- Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler Set
- Purple Floss
- QuickStik Tool
- Foam Adhesive