Hi everyone! Today Kat Scrappiness is releasing a brand new die, the Wood Grain Frame Die and I have three different and fun ways to use this new die! Be sure to watch the video tutorial below for all the details!
Each one of these cards uses the frame die as a frame, but each a little differently!
On the first card I cut the die several times and stack them up to create a thicker chipboard frame to frame a background I had created earlier. I shared that background in the Shadow Stamping video tutorial! This is the perfect die to frame all of those backgrounds you’re not quite sure what to do with!
For my second card, I used the die to frame a little spring scene. I also used the Crafter’s Essentials Easter Edition die set from Kat Scrappiness to make the scene. This was a fun one and I used a new product to make the little chick fuzzy, so be sure to watch the video above for all the details!
My last card was a lot of fun to put together! I made a quick shaker card, but instead of plain acetate on the front I did a bit of foiling! I also used three different sequins from Kat Scrappiness for the shaker bits, which adds so much more fun to this already super fun card!
I hope you all enjoyed a look at how I created these three unique cards with the new Wood Grain Frame die! If you are interested in any of the supplies I used today, you can find them all listed and linked below! Until next time, Happy Crafting!!
**Affiliate Links Are Used**
- Kat Scrappiness Wood Grain Frame Die
- KS Crafter’s Essentials Easter Edition Die Set
- KS Clear Jewels
- KS 3 mm Star Sequins
- KS 6 mm Star Sequins
- KS Black & White Star Sprinkles
- Big Shot
- Mini MISTI
- Joy Clair Stamps Hello Sentiments Stamp Set
- Versafine Clair Morning Mist Ink
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets – Yellow
- Make Up Blending Brushes
- Distress Ink Mini Mermaid Lagoon
- Deco Foil Distressed Lines Toner Sheets
- Deco Foil Rainbow Transfer Foil
- Royal Sovereign Laminator
- Waffle Flower Celebrate Die
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Imagine On Point Glue
- Quickstik Tool
- Anti Static Tool
- Foam Tape