Awhile back I posted all about some of my favorite ways to color pastes. But, I always forget how busy summer time is and it was baseball season. Enough said. But I finally found some time to get the video edited, voiceover done, and upload complete! You can watch it down below!!
Some supplies used in the video above were sent to me free of charge for design purposes. I only ever design for companies I stand behind 100%. If you would like to see the companies I am designing for currently or have designed for in the past you can head HERE for the full list.
If you want to read all about each of these cards, head to my original post by clicking the photo below!
I hope you all enjoyed the video that should have accompanied the earlier blog post! But better late than never, right?? If you are interested in any of the supplies I used on my projects, I listed and linked them all down below! Until next time, happy crafting!!
- TCW854 Layered Wall Paper 6×6 Stencil
- TCW5000 Bricks
- TCW5011 Bright Stars
- TCW Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuchsia Ink Pad
- Palette Knife Set
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello Die
- Dr. Ph Martins Liquid Watercolors
- Imagine MBoss Clear Irridescent Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Celebrate Stamp
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink Pad
- Mini MISTI
- Distress Ink Mini Ink Pad
- Amazon Make Up Blending Brush Set
- The Stamp Market Botanical Beauty Die
- Pretty Pink Posh Scripty Hello Friend Die
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Foam Tape
- Die Cutting Machine
Affiliate links are used in the supply list above at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links help to cover the cost of running this blog! For more information and the full disclosure head HERE.
For more videos featuring stenciling check out my Playlist on YouTube!!