Hi everyone! Today is a super special video because I am participating in a really fun vide hop! The 31 Days of Halloween Spooktacular Video Hop has been going on all month long and today, it’s my turn to share a fun Halloween card with everyone! Watch the video below for the full breakdown of how I made this fun Halloween card!
Some items in this video above were given to me free of charge for design purposes. I only ever design/work for companies that I can stand behind 100%! To see who I currently work with or have previously worked with head HERE.
Katy over at Hook, Line and Inker (Instagram & Blog) is hosting a super fun video hop for the month of October. Just click the photo below to head to her blog post with links to every video! Leave a comment on each video and you will be entered into a giveaway!!
Here’s a look at the card I made today!! Be sure to watch the video above for all the details on how I made it!
- Bowl/Globe & Cork
- Label Witch’s Brew
- Wicked Looked Good
- Nasty Spells
- Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink Pad
- Catherine Pooler Tiki Torch Ink Pad
- Catherine Pooler Flirty Fucshia Ink Pad
- Catherine Pooler Over Coffee Ink Pad
- Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake Ink Pad
- Catherine Pooler Twilight Ink Pad
- Amazon Make Up Blending Brush Set
- StazOn Pigment Ink – Piano Black
- Memento Tuxedo Black Marker
- Black Dick Blick Studio Brush Marker
- TCW Stripes Cake & Cookie Stencil
- Jumbo Ink Applicator
- Kat Scrappiness Zig Zag Rectangle Die
- Kat Scrappiness Black (Rainbow) Jewels
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive
- Quickstik Tool
Affiliate links are used at no additional cost to you! For more information on affiliate links and the full disclosure head HERE.
More videos you may enjoy!!